HOW THIS BOOK IS HELPFUL TO
The Question of God -- C.S. Lewis and Sigmund Freud Debate God, Love, Sex, and the Meaning of Life
Counselors who read this book will acquire skills and depth in helping clients with:
1. Addressing the effects of faith in God on mental health.
(similar to Harold G. Koenig, MD, MHSc, Director of Spirituality, Theology, and Health at Duke University)
2. How to love their families when they donít feel like it (shifting from emotional love to willful love).
3. How to endure suffering and great difficulties.
4. The greatest source of happiness.
5. The difference between sexual repression and sexual suppression (self-control).
6. A detailed description of the grieving process and how to comfort the bereaved.
7. How to face death with peace and dignity.